Devin C. Hughes is a highly sought after speaker who speaks to a variety of leaders, groups, organizations, and teams who have a desire to break down enterprise-wide cultural barriers, improve personal/organizational performance and enhance communication.
Devin's Speaking Topics:
- Putting the Science of Happiness into Practice at Work. The research is clear. Positive environments are performance enhancers. They are characterized by higher productivity, fewer health problems and more resilient teams.
- The Diversity Advantage. In today’s multicultural environment, it is still not uncommon for workplaces to be divided down racial or cultural lines. Devin addresses the topics of racism (direct or indirect) and intolerance head on, helping leadership teams break down barriers to productivity and achieve greater success as a result of increased understanding.
- Embrace the Chaos. Leading Positive Change: It is a facilitated workshop providing leaders at all levels with a clear process for harnessing positive energy and using it effectively to lead organizational change.
- 21st Century Leadership. Leaders who lead organizations are facing increasing pressures. Some are dealing with meeting short-term goals, while others are struggling with integrating innovation into the fabric of their organization. At the same time, trust in leaders is at an old time low. As a result, we need a new generation of leaders who are ready for the 21st century.
- The Secret Sauce in the New Normal. A Positive Engaged Brain - Happiness is a choice and teachers and administrators can make that choice easier by creating space in the curriculum for mindfulness.
Devin's approach draws from the science of positive psychology, positive organizational research, appreciative inquiry, neuroscience, mindset and mindfulness. As a result, clients receive the cutting edge in research on well-being and flourishing.
Devin has been consulting, training, speaking and writing about personal development and organizational change for the last decade. Devin’s unique background and success story truly sets him apart from most professional speakers and guest lecturers. It’s for this very reason that people come away from his keynotes entertained, inspired and motivated – but more importantly, with the practical, applicable, actionable tactics and strategies for acting on their inspiration and motivation. By the end of his talks, seminars and workshops, participants are equipped to deal with the day-to-day challenges they face.
Devin provides a framework for turning around the unmotivated, and lost with real world practical solutions. His talks and programs help to raise self-awareness and jump-start one’s potential. He inspires people to achieve their personal and organizational goals faster by capitalizing on the power of the “Optimism, Positivity & Mindfulness”. With a wealth of experience, he knows what it takes to generate meaningful change that will unite and inspire an organization.
Additionally, he has won multiple awards for his value creation approach to customer experiences in a variety of industries. He has accomplished these successes through a teaching orientation and providing non-experts with dynamic tools so they can succeed like experts.
Devin received his BA from Colgate University. He is the author of six books and lives in San Diego, CA with his wife and four daughters.
We would love to introduce Devin to your audience.
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with in 24 hours!