Corey blake, founder and CEO of Round Table Companies, has been working in the space of connection and vulnerability for nearly two decades as a professional storyteller.
Corey's Upcoming Events and Facilitations:
- January: Cleveland (Gestalt Experience Weekend—Private Event)
- January: Houston (Values and Purpose Work—Private Company)
- January: Vero Beach (Values Work—Corporate Retreat)
- February: Salt Lake City (Vulnerability is Sexy—Young Entrepreneur Council)
- February: Houston (Values Work—Private Company)
- March: Cleveland (Gestalt Experience Weekend)
- April: Philadelphia (Conscious Capitalism)
- April: Jupiter, FL (Core Values Work—Corporate Retreat)
- April: Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management (Vulnerability is Sexy—Student Event)
- May: Detroit (Vulnerability is Sexy—Small Giants)
- May: Austin, TX (Vulnerability is Sexy—Commercial Finance Association)
- June: Galveston, TX (Gestalt Experience Weekend—Private Event)
- July: Cleveland (Gestalt Experience Weekend—Private Event)
- September: Cleveland (Gestalt Experience Weekend)
- October: Austin (Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit)
- December: Cleveland (Gestalt Experience Weekend—Private Event)
Corey's speaking reel
If you're looking for a speaker to create intimacy at your event or want your values to come to life within your organization then look no further.
Ready to Start?
Contact Kristin Westberg to set up a call.