How to Connect with People in a Virtual World
on January 21st, 2019
One of the most overlooked skills of small business is your ability to become a good story teller.
Corey Blake joins Barry Moltz where he discusses:
– How to use storytelling to transform organizations. (Everyone has a story!)
– What are the elements of a good story?
– The trap that prevents you from telling a good story.
– The fragility of vulnerability and the importance of authenticity in storytelling.
– Storytelling isn’t just about selling stuff. It attracts opportunities that you cannot strategize. How?
– What is Conscious Capitalism?