The Power of Vulnerability with Corey Blake
In this episode of the Breakthrough Success podcast, host Marc Guberti chats with Corey Blake, CEO and founder of Round Table Companies, on the power of vulnerability in business storytelling.
While business storytelling was never Corey’s intended trajectory, pivotal moments in his life led him to become the vulnerability champion he is today.
Corey shares an early memory that exemplifies his own vulnerability. His past experiences have given him the ability to recognize what is special in other people because that is what Corey’s mother intuitively did for him. Today, Corey uses this superpower to recognize and honor the essence of organizations that is beautiful and helps to magnify that for the world to see through business storytelling.
Quotes to remember from the episode:
- “I am there to provide value.”
- “I put a lot of my efforts into people who know people.”
- “There’s no one strategy that’s right for everyone.”
- “If you don’t like it, don’t get into it.”
- “Start with understanding who this person is.”
- “Make a list of every distribution outlet.”
- “Look at failure as an experience to learn from.”